Dietary Supplement | 90 Tablets
81 in stock
iSoHealthy Joint Support supplement is a powerful blend of nutrients to support healthy joints so you can maintain a healthy, active lifestyle.
Our carefully crafted Joint Support formula is packed with essential vitamins, minerals, and natural ingredients that work together to support joint health and function. From Vitamin A and Vitamin C to Glucosamine Sulfate and Chondroitin Sulfate, every ingredient has been carefully selected to deliver maximum benefits.
But that’s not all – we’ve also included New Zealand Green Lipped Sea Mussel, a natural source of omega-3 fatty acids that can also help to reduce joint pain and stiffness. And with MSM, L-Histidine, and Cetyl Myristoleate, our formula provides even more joint support.
So if you are tired of joint pain and stiffness holding you back from living your best life, iSoHealthy Joint Support is the ultimate solution. With regular use, you’ll be able to move freely and comfortably, enjoying all the activities you love without any limitations. Why wait? Get started now and experience the difference for yourself.
- Maintains healthy joint function and cartilage*
- Anti-inflammatory and recovery*
- Helps reduce joint pain and stiffness*
- Promotes mobility and flexibility*
- Contains essential vitamins and minerals for overall health and wellness*
- Easy to incorporate into your daily routine*
This product is formulated for joint support and inflammation relief, not typically used for bone strengthening.
SUGGESTED USE: 2 tablets taken 1 to 3 times daily preferably with meals or as directed by a healthcare professional.
MAIN INGREDIENTS: Vitamin A (as retinyl acetate), Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid), Vitamin E (as d-Alpha tocopheryl acetate), Thiamin (as thiamine HCI), Riboflavin, Niacin (as niacinamide), Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI), Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin), Zinc (as amino acid chelate), Selenium (as amino acid chelate), Copper (as amino acid chelate), Maganese (as maganese sulfate), Chromium (as amino acid chelate), Glucosamine Sulfate, Chondroitin Sulfate, New Zealand Green Lipped Sea Mussel, MSM (methylsulfonylmethane), L-Histidine, Boron (as amino acid chelate), Alfalfa Leaf Powder, Yucca Root Extract (saponins), Devil's Claw Root Powder, Cetyl Myristoleate.
These ingredients have been researched in working together towards joint support ~ Naturally!
Note: Joint pain, joint stiffness and joint swelling with functional disorder has become a problem in the elderly. Oxidative stress is one of the many underlying factors contributing to joint and cartilage degeneration. Joint issues can be caused by inflammation. Two key pro-inflammatory cytokines in joint issues are IL-1 and TNFα. Regulation of these pro-inflammatory cytokines is of crucial importance in joint health.
Vitamin A (as retinyl acetate) is an essential nutrient, an antioxidant, to support the immune system combating oxidative stress and has compounds that support vision, hair, skin, nails, and bones. 
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) is a powerful antioxidant with anti-inflammatory benefits. Deficiency can cause musculoskeletal pain, therefore, supplementation of Vitamin C can restore the quality of life. Vitamin C deficiency-related pain is due to bleeding into the musculoskeletal tissues, that promotes weakness causing people unable to walk. When bleeding occurs into the muscles and other soft tissues results in swelling and tenderness. And when bleeding persist into the hip, knee and ankle joints results in severe bone pain. [2,3]
Vitamin E (as d-Alpha tocopheryl acetate) is a potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory. Due to free radicals (high oxidation), cartilage remodeling will be impaired giving leeway to cartilage thinning. And the antioxidant activity of vitamin E reduces free radicals. 
Thiamin (as thiamine HCL), also known as Vitamin B1, helps to support the body’s energy metabolism and nervous system function. It has anti-inflammatory effects, especially for joint issues. Thiamin hinders the production of cytokines and reduces inflammatory activity. 
Riboflavin, also known as Vitamin B2, to support energy metabolism and the maintenance of healthy skin and eyes. It works as an antioxidant. 
Niacin (as niacinamide), also known as Vitamin B3, helps to support energy metabolism and the maintenance of healthy skin, nerves, and digestive system. It has shown to improve joint flexibility and reduce inflammation. 
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCL), helps to support the metabolism of proteins and carbohydrates and the function of the nervous system. Low levels result in inflammation. 
Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) helps to support the normal function of the nervous system and the production of red blood cells. It has been researched to reduce inflammation of a swelled “bursa” which is a fluid-filled sac countering friction at a joint (shoulder, hip knee, elbow). This inflammation can lead to uncomfortable symptoms and may negatively impact nearby tissues, such as tendons. This can be caused from over exertion, such as, repetitive motions or positions that places pressure on the bursae, or by injuries or damage to your bursae. 
Zinc (as amino acid chelate) Zn is a mineral that helps to support the immune system and is important for the sense of taste and smell. It has antioxidant properties and a critical regulator of inflammation and tissue repair. On-going deficiency increases inflammation. It also has the ability to inhibit spinal bone loss. [10,11,15]
Selenium (as amino acid chelate) Se is an essential trace mineral that helps to support the immune system and maintain healthy hair and nails. Its important against oxidative stress possessing the highest activity as a free radical scavenger. 
Copper (as amino acid chelate) Cu is an essential trace mineral that helps to support the formation of red blood cells and the maintenance of healthy bones and connective tissue. It can help restrain spinal bone loss and support bone mass and strength. [13, 14]
Manganese (as manganese sulfate) Mn is a trace mineral that has been researched to inhibit spinal bone loss. 
Chromium (as amino acid chelate), is a mineral that’s also referred to as Trivalent chromium, which is a type of chromium that is essential for the normal functioning of the body. It is involved in the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats, and proteins, and it helps to regulate blood sugar levels. There is some evidence to suggest that chromium may have a role in supporting joint health via abolishing inflammation. 
Glucosamine Sulfate is a natural compound that helps to support healthy cartilage and reduce inflammation in the joints. Its an amino sugar that has been shown an effective remedy towards “wear and tear” of the knee. 
Chondroitin Sulfate is a natural compound that helps to maintain healthy cartilage and reduce inflammation in the joints. Its used for management of the knee, reducing both cartilage volume loss and bone marrow lesions in knee. It is a major constituent of many connective tissues, including cartilage, bone, skin, ligaments and tendons. 
New Zealand Green Lipped Sea Mussel is a natural rich source of anti-inflammatory omega-3 fatty acids to help reduce joint pain and stiffness. 
MSM (methylsulfonylmethane), also known as organic sulfur, is a mineral that helps to support healthy bone structure and the metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins, and cholesterol. and used mostly for its anti-inflammatory properties. 
L-Histidine is an amino acid that helps to support healthy cartilage and reduce joint pain. One study showed that subject with joint issues had a significant deficiency of L-Histidine. 
Boron (as amino acid chelate) is a mineral that helps to support healthy bones and reduce the chance of weak and brittle bones (fractures that lead to broken bones). Deficiency was found in people with joint issues than from those without this disorder. Supplementation with Boron showed favorable improved results. 
Alfalfa Leaf Powder, Medicago sativa L., is a natural source of vitamins and minerals that may help to support healthy bones and reduce inflammation. Its plant food for livestock and rabbits. It contains the highest amount of polyphenol compounds and exhibits the greatest antioxidant activity through the scavenging of free radicals. 
Yucca Root Extract (saponins) is a natural extract that can help to reduce inflammation and support healthy joints. Natives used whole yucca plant powder to remedy joint symptoms. Yucca contains phenolics which are antioxidants and free-radical scavengers, which may aid in suppressing reactive oxygen species (ROS) that stimulate inflammatory responses. 
Devil’s Claw Root Powder, Harpagophytum procumbens, is a natural extract that got its name because the fruit is covered with hooks to snag the fur of roaming animals to scatter its seeds. Study shows promising results in the remedy on symptoms relating to wear and tear of the cartilage at the joints of the hip or knee, with reduction in pain and inflammation. 
Cetyl Myristoleate (CMO) is a natural cetylated fatty acid that can help to reduce joint stiffness and improve mobility. Cetylated fatty acids (CFA) has shown to improve knee motion and overall function. CFA in a topical cream was also effective improving knee mobility, to ascend/descend stairs, rise from sitting, walk and sit down, and unilateral balance. [26,27]
1. Vitamin A and Joint Health – https://www.health.harvard.edu/newsletter_article/vitamin-a-and-your-bones
2. Vitamin C and Joint Health – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6643354/
3. Vitamin C and Joint Health – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5391567/
4. Vitamin E and Joint Health – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6113565/
5. Thiamin and Joint Health – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5102562/
6. Riboflavin and Joint Health – https://www.mountsinai.org/health-library/supplement/vitamin-b2-riboflavin
7. Niacin and Joints – https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/8841834/
8. Vitamin B6 and Joint Health – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1297588/
9. Vitamin B12 and Joint Health – https://tahomaclinicfoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Vitamin-B12-as-an-effective-therapy-against-acute-and-chronic-bursistis-3.pdf
10. Zinc and Joint Health – https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31832849/
11. Zinc and Joint Health – https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25462582/
12. Selenium and Joint Health – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6480557/
13. Copper and Joint Health – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5318168/
14. Copper and Joint Health – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6034109/
15. Manganese and Joint Health – https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/8027856/
16. Chromium and Joint Health – https://www.clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT05545020
17. Glucosamine Sulfate and Joint Health – https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/17265490/
18. Chondroitin Sulfate and Joint Health – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3383492/
19. New Zealand Green Lipped Sea Mussel and Joint Health – https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21972415/
20. MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) and Joint Health – https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/17516722/
21. L-Histidine and Joint Health – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7146355/
22. Boron and Joint Health – https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/7889887/
23. Alfalfa Leaf Powder and Joint Health – https://www.ibiol.ro/plant/volume%2055/art03.pdf
24. Yucca Root and Joint Health – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1440857/
25. Devil’s Claw Root and Joint Health – https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/14669250/
26. Cetyl Myristoleate and Joint Health – https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/12180734/
27. Cetyl Myristoleate and Joint Health – https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15088305/
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.