Vitamin D3 with K2
Dietary Supplement | 90 Tablets
390 in stock
What makes iSoHealthy Vitamin D3 with K2 formula unique is the fact…not only does it contain Vitamin D for strong bones and teeth, but it also contains Vitamin K2 which ensures calcium is absorbed easily and reaches bone mass.
This formula is a high-quality blend of two essential nutrients.
Vitamin D3 is a fat-soluble vitamin that plays a crucial role in bone health, immune function, and overall health. It helps the body absorb calcium, which is essential for strong, healthy bones, and also helps to maintain a healthy immune system by aiding in the production of white blood cells and antibodies.
Menaquinone-7, or Vitamin K2, is a form of Vitamin K that helps to ensure that calcium is properly absorbed and utilized by the body. It also plays a role in reducing the chance of bone-related disorders.
Vitamin D3 with K2 is designed for anyone looking to maintain their overall health and well-being, as it helps to support strong, healthy bones and a healthy immune system. It is easy to take and convenient to use, making it an ideal choice for those looking to get the nutrients their body needs to stay healthy and strong. Whether you are an athlete, a busy parent, or simply looking to maintain your health and vitality, iSoHealthy Vitamin D3 with K2 supplement is a great choice.
- Promotes calcium absorption for strong bones and teeth*
For individuals deficient in Vitamin D and also looking to improve calcium absorption for bone health.
Vitamin D3 with K2
SUGGESTED USE: 1 tablet taken 1 to 3 times daily, preferably with meals or as directed by a healthcare professional. For best results, chew tablet thoroughly before swallowing.
MAIN INGREDIENTS: Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) and Menaquinone-7.
These ingredients have been researched in working together towards supporting bone health ~ Naturally!
Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) is touted as the ‘sunshine’ vitamin because the body can obtain it directly from the sun; but you can also get it from a few certain foods like “fatty fish”. Supplementation is to ensure you are getting enough or to overcome deficiency. Vitamin D3 is very important for bone health and helps your body absorb calcium, that in turn, also aids in bone support. There are two forms of Vitamin D; D3 (cholecalciferol) and D2 (ergocalciferol). D3 is considered to be a better choice in obtaining Vitamin D because its more potent with promoting greater effects than D2. Vitamin D also plays an important role in hormones of the skin, immune support, respiratory conditions, cardiovascular, fatigue, lower back pain and more. [1-15]
Menaquinone-7 (K2) is essential for bone health. Menaquinone-7 is a form of Vitamin K. Menaquinone-7 has higher bioavailability than other forms of vitamin K. There are two forms of Vitamin K; K1 (phylloquinone) and K2 (menaquinone), to which each have different actions. [16-20]
Bone mass decreases with age leading to more fractures along with a decline in our ability to recover from the fracture. Calcium is a key factor for building and maintaining a healthy skeleton but it is not always adsorbed into the bones. Thus supplementation of Vitamin D3 with K2 assures that it is absorbed for optimal health.
1. Vitamin D3 vs. D2 – https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/17023693/
2. Vitamin D3 more potent – https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22552031/
3. Vitamin D3 more potent – https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23792937/
4. Vitamin D3 more potent – https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/18492750/
5. Vitamin D and Bone Health – https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16174483/
6. Calcium and Bone Health – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5684325/
7. Vitamin D Food Sources – https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/vitamin-d-101#food-sources
8. Vitamin D Deficiencies – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4143492/
9. Vitamin D and Skin Hormones – https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/17326003/
10. Vitamin D and Respiratory – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3686844/
11. Vitamin D and Respiratory – https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27178217/
12. Vitamin D(3) and Influenza – https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20219962/
13. Vitamin D and Cardiovascular (deaths) – https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21310306/
14. Vitamin D and Fatigue – https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26543719/
15 .Vitamin D and Back Pain – https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23758943/
16. Menaquinone-7 and K2 – https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/28838081/
17. Menaquione-7 and Bone Health – https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32244313/
18. Vitamin K Overall Research – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5494092/
19. K2 and Bone Health – https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/11684396/
20. Vitamin K2 and Knee Health – https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23410565/
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.